Sunday, September 06, 2015

still creating ...

clockwise from the left: hammered silver copper wire necklaces (blackstone and carnelian) | sterling silver knot ring and copper scrap ring | argentium silver wave ring | sterling silver twisted ring (all currently available at the Blackberry Gift Shop in Port Moody Arts Centre
Still packing a little creativity into the odd day here and there. As you can see from above, I've started soldering metal again. Started with some easy argentium silver fusing then progressed through scrap rings with copper and on to sterling silver. Beginner steps - I haven't done this in a while.
It is difficult, but I find that when I make some art, I feel more fulfilled.
How do I go forward and fit it back into my life?
Reminder to self: creativity 365
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!