Thursday, July 24, 2014

spt24july14: reflected



... and reflecting on how ...

  • it's a good thing I'm not full time employed outside the home right now (I have no idea how you employed parents manage summer) ...
  • much I value some solo time each day, with no noise, no questions to answer, no orders to issue, no one to chase up ...
  • I will have to do something to get back into balance - these last four weeks of summer vacation, the two weeks of early holiday (gee thanks, teachers) and the three weeks of rolling strikes before that (ditto) have been difficult to achieve any kind of balance in ...
  • many grandparents have taken up residence in the area ...
  • difficult it is to fit in work in brief bursts of time ...
  • fast summer is disappearing ...
  • unfit I feel ...
  • disorganised I feel ...
  • alarmed I am that school might not go back in September because there is no Plan B in this house anymore ...
  • the Wee Guy and I will muddle through somehow, together!
  • much we will both enjoy the bacon, mushroom and egg flan for dinner this evening cos it smells really good ...
  • clean the house still is #stillunsold #fourbedandrecroomunder600K
  • blue the sky looks peeking through the gaps in the clouds.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!