Thursday, March 27, 2014

spt27mar14: self portrait with parent

Captured! With dad at abbot house

We've been busy so I haven't blogged much.
But I have managed to complete all my writing projects into the middle of the next month. Stay tuned to find out why that's a bonus.
Today, grampa (this is the Wee Guy's preferred spelling - I know him as Dad) took us through to Dunfermline to see the abbey, the Carnegie museum and the Abbot House. Much fun and food was had by all, even though we got caught in a downpour.
This is also my first self portrait that includes my dad. He's the respectable-looking chap in the background wondering why his daughter is photographing a lamp shade.
If you want to see more of our holiday there's a more comprehensive collection of images on Instagram (look for ebbandflo) and once I get the uploadr working in Windows 8 there should be more to see on Flickr.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!