Monday, August 19, 2013

eve


on yer bike, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Eve.
Eve of.
Half - sitting, waiting, eve of what?

I haven't made much of anything these days. I'm not sure if it's a creative slump or a time crunch. What I have been enjoying however, is sketching and painting. What I'd like to be doing is more personal writing, reflecting on life passing and time passing. Before I forget.

It's important. No matter how dismissive others have been, reflecting back and looking forward in text has been a huge help to me, especially over the last ten years.

Without someone to verbally go over life events, issues magnify and I get stuck fast, in a rut, trapped by being in the moment and speed from going forward in retrospect. Looking back over those moments reminds me that I did escape, and more importantly, how I did it.

Eve.
Eve of what?
Eve of forward, of course!

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!