Friday, March 22, 2013

self - portrait thursday : being what you read

Apart from spring break parenting I've run AWOL this week, shutting down all volunteer work, college decisions, business stuff, non - domestic tasks and speed of on the world for a while. I've completed the last two assignments for my practicum but otherwise it's just been me, the mr and the Wee Guy. 
We've been out on excursions, picked up clothes and a new haircut each, and enjoyed the sunshine. I've painted and read. 
This feels new and very decadent. Normally I have something on - the - go at all times. This week, nothing much. Enforced idleness around the parenting moments. 
It's hard work but my headspace is increasing and my mind says thank you. 
Take a break  - take a real break. 

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!