Tuesday, February 05, 2013

featured


SPT May 13th, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

I am quite literally all over the place.
9-4pm at school; monthly shift in the gift shop; setting up a couple of websites for a local non-profit; keeping the domestic side of things running (though mr ebb is stepping up to the challenge big time) la la la blah blah blah ...

My work is in the featured artist slot in the Blackberry Artist's Society gift shop (my undying thanks to display for making a beautiful mountain out of very sparse inventory).

My thinking cap is in the Wearable Arts Awards competition. You can see it on the catwalk, Saturday and Sunday, February 16th and 17th.

A job I'm really interested in has come up.

There's a writing award I want to enter.

My mind's in a spin.

But the icing currently on the top of the cake is being featured on Tracey's cool fashion blog.
:)

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!