Monday, November 05, 2012

awesome midlife monday rejection


ebb pendant - orbits, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Today I got my first job application rejection letter!
Awesome? How so?
Well - of the umpteen jobs I have applied for (and it's well into double figures now - I've stopped keeping track because it's just too depressing watching competition statuses change to 'filled' or seeing the deadlines come and go) this is the first one to reply back saying, no.
So now I know - I am not wanted. Instead of wondering, did the application arrive? did anyone read it? or searching the junk mail folder for missing invites, at least I have firm proof that I`m not employable.
I`m whooping it up here tonight.
Tomorrow I`ll send off another batch of my courage into the interwebs.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!