Tuesday, July 17, 2012

terrific tuesday: ChicoBags and Seventh Generation


trip downtown, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

I haven't written much about that little shindig I went to over a month ago, or described the enormous swag basket I went away with. In fact, there were two baskets of goodies so I left the party laden with the dread of having to blog about all the products ... which of course I haven't.

And I haven't felt at all guilty. Quite honestly, I didn't ask for any of it. Furthermore, I have a child older than 3y, don't live in Vancouver, don't use fabric softener and cannot send peanut products to school.

Neither have I blogged the promo stuff that's arriving in my inbox. Ditto the not feeling guilty - most of it is irrelevant to me and this is easily found out by actually reading my blog. I rarely do solicited reviews. I expect to be paid for my writing.

However, there were a few goodies in the baskets which I would like to share with you (eventually).

A couple of Fridays ago the Wee Guy and I had a lunch date with mr ebb in the big city. Wee Guy and I did the lunch run (at the amazing Meat and Bread on the corner of Hastings and Cambie no less) before dashing to meet our beloved at the CBC plaza for a musical nooner with sandwiches, pop, cans and napkins all safely stashed in a handyChicoBag thoughtfully provided by Seventh Generation (whose products I don't use but I have taken notice of their chlorine-free gusset substitutes - I guess I don't need my minge to smell like a rolling ocean, do I).

bag-to-go

Once we'd demolished the picnic the bag stowed away neatly into it's (attached - very important feature) travel pouch then clipped onto my MEC satchel.

This one's a keeper.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!