Thursday, May 24, 2012

self portrait thursday: such a lot has happened to me

1337909864609
For one thing, the little dude sitting on the chair with his back to me has happened.
And that's quite a big deal - he acts like the glue in my life, holding a number of other happenings in orbit around us both.
And self portrait thursday happened. It used to be something that a bunch of Etsy sellers would do back in the good old days when Etsy actually had a community. We'd take our portraits, post them to the flickr group then stop by to 'chat'. Good times.
Since then SPT has evolved into a snapshot of what's going on inside my head - sometimes it's ranty, other times just vacant! Occasionally it's contentment.
But always a reflection on life so far.
As I said, a lot has happened to me.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!