Monday, January 02, 2012

midlife monday: off to a running start ...



... not.

With a run of several knock-out migraines, two (or more) colds and then another cold followed by a sinus infection requiring antibiosis, I'm forced to take it slow heading into 2012. Not quite the flying start I had hope for and extremely frustrating.

In addition, the thumb and index finger joints on my right hand are aching, and rather worryingly, the thumb joint on my left is also. Potentially not good news - I'm too young for joint problems and there are many more creative projects I'd like to get done before I hang up my crochet hook/pliers/torch/paintbrush.

I really need to keep it low key until my physical catches up with my mental state, if I can keep it in check. My mind is racing ahead, getting quite frustrated with my lack of progress and the thought of yet another year of 'not achieving anything' (my little voice's words, not mine).  

Until I can run, I'm keeping my spirits up with marzipan chocolates.
How are you seeing in the new year?
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!