Tuesday, July 05, 2011

tuesday scribbles


062111_171044

from the Paint Joy app for Android

This week, while the Wee Guy is in summer camp (yay for summer camp), I'm teaching jewelry design to teens at Place des Arts. Today we're hammering metal :)
I'm not the most comfortable of teachers, I seem to be really nervous and tongue-tied, but yesterday (despite this) my students created some lovely bead chains for necklaces and bracelets.
Teaching is just another aspect to my business, a way of sharing the creativity which I love and (hopefully) empowering these young ladies to explore their artistic talents.
It's also a way of earning enough to pay for new college classes in the Fall - I bludgeoned my way through registration last night and have three out of the four classes 'in my basket'. I'm waiting for a waiver for the last one (yay me!)
Viva education, whatever the age!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!