Tuesday, January 18, 2011

pssst! wanna learn something new?

multi strand bracelet
In the midst of all the excitement about the upcoming group show at Leigh Square, I completely forgot to plug another of my ventures, namely a new venue for wire crochet classes.


I'll be teaching my first class for beginners at the excellent Bird On A Wire on Main Street (at Broadway) in Vancouver this Friday, 21st January. The first class will cover basic chain stitch and we will make a wonderful multi-stranded bracelet. The following Friday there will be another class and a new stitch to be practised with a stunning gemchip wire mesh cuff as the result.


gem chip wire mesh cuff
I'll be repeating these classes towards the end of February/ early March (for details please check out the newly updated Classes tab above).


I've been busy - the Events tab is also updated with new craft fairs, exihibitions and local shopping links :)

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!