Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spirit Square in Coquitlam

starfruit limeburst wire and fibre brooch
"starfruit limeburst": wire and fibre flower brooch


If anyone local is looking for a fun night out in Coquitlam take note! The City is formally opening its very own Spirit Square on Thursday, 3rd June with festivities taking place between 5.30pm and 7.30pm.
Planned events include entertainments in a summer festival atmosphere and an artisan craft market showcasing local talent is planned.


er ... that's where I come in .... and I'd love some company under my tent. I'll have my wares out on show and plan to be finishing off some projects.
So if you'd like to see how it's all done or just want to see the fingers behind the crochet hook - come on down!


Come on down to here!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!