Sunday, April 11, 2010

what do i do all day: this was saturday


whistle thru it, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Everything (spring cleaning, PoMo garage sale, emptying and throwing out rotting old wooden troughs, cleaning the deck, taxes, knitting a complicated Vogue lace pattern) pales into insignificance with the loss of the Wee Guy's first tooth (the one on the right is soon to go too).

There was more blood than I remember but very little drama. The first tooth fairy visit has been logged and all is right with the world.

My Wee Guy is growing up.
What a bittersweet moment this is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post leaves me feeling both squeamish and wistful. But also, it leaves me wondering. Did you keep the tooth or not? I understand many people have very strong feelings on this subject.

pomomama said...

Funny you should ask, but I just found out that mum kept all mine and my sister's baby teeth. I rinsed the Wee Guy's tooth in saline and have kept in a safe place (shhhh!)

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!