Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ArtWalk studio tour - sipping tea on the porch!

click on image to enlarge
(if you didn't already know) I'm taking part in the annual ArtsConnect Port Moody ArtWalk studio tour this weekend.
If it's sunny weather I'll be sitting sipping tea on the porch of the Tealicious Tea Company at 2224 Clarke Street, and if it's a bit nippy we'll be inside.
The ArtWalk is a great way for artists and the community to connect. Artists will be demonstrating their art, showing their work, and it will be a great opportunity to select that special Mother's or Father's Day gift!


PS: the Blackberry Gift Shop at Port Moody Arts Centre is holding a 20% sale on certain items too!
ethereal - the fuzzy version

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to drop by and say hi. Can you believe I've never been to Tealicious? I must visit, and all the more so if you will be there!

pomomama said...

It would be lovely to see you again IRL, and please let me be the excuse for visiting Tealicious. I'm hoping to stock up while I'm there too!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!