Monday, December 14, 2009

morning after the night before

Phew! It's the end of craft fair season for me and I'm taking a break from prepping inventory for a while. I can close down the merchant account to reduce my overheads and, once christmas is done, steel myself to approaching some bricks and mortars to see if anyone else would like to carry ebb and flo goodies.

Since I'm not really one to trumpet my own assets (but I can mix my metaphors) this will be a real test of courage for me. I got some great tips while on the craft fair circuit so I shall follow up these leads in the New Year.

Good news though! Several of my brooches are now in new hands. Somehow these little items are like babies to me. I don't make them very often, and only when really inspired. I can feel the brooch mojo still working so I shall "reward" myself with making a few more. Marshmallow Hearts, as shown above though is still looking for a new home. Please apply within ........


ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!