Saturday, August 08, 2009

waiting


waiting, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Today was sandcastle competition day in Aberdour. We took part, built a beautiful sandcastle and decorated it in sea coal.
Sadly we did not win but, as we reminded a tearful wee guy, it's the taking part and enjoying yourself which matters.
Cheered ourselves up greatly with millionaire shortbread and smoked salmon burgers from the caterers at the festival.
Regatta and raft race this afternoon so we might be back down at the beach again soon!

More of our scottish summer holiday pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/pomomama/sets/72157621761536631/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smoked salmon burgers? Those sound really good, I think they would cheer me up, too.

Bad luck with the sandcastle, but I'm impressed. I went and checked out the photos and I think you did a marvelous job.

pomomama said...

The smoked salmon burgers were yummy (think more indian candy than sliced smoked).... and the other sandcastle entries were amazing!

I think pros were involved!

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!