Tuesday, June 23, 2009

vanished?

peek-a-boo


peek-a-boo Grizzy surveys the homegrown this year


No, I haven't disappeared.


Yes, it is a while since I blogged.


Yes, I've been busy - Etsy is visiting Vancouver July 14th (the team has been looking for a meet-and-greet venue), I've done one craft fair and have two more to prep for and I'll be attending the Got Craft Vancouver premier of Handmade Nation plus there's been a stint of solo parenting thrown in for good measure. I've successfully juried for my first Christmas fair and attended my first local artist's co-op meeting.


Did I mention it's the end of term too and I've a week of summer camp teaching to get ready?


And I've managed to make some stuff too!!









I'll blog my way thru it! Stay tuned.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!