Sunday, January 25, 2009

OK this is me

(nervous cough)
Hello, my name is ebb and (shuffles) I have a shop on ArtFire.
(shiftily looks sideways at the exit)
This is my entry for the
Blogfire Guild of ArtFire January carnival - introducing myself.
I'm a stay-at-home parent of one very active wee guy, and for reasons of sanity I try to craft in, around and in spite of family life every single day. For this reason I have developed a strategy (manic gleam lights in twitchy left eye) -
Portable Crafting (grins full toothed like a maniac).
(takes swig from bottle of blue liquid without spilling a drop)
wire ... metal ... fibre .... I try to get all of these mediums into whatever I am working on ..... usually I succeed (giggles).
I make
wire crochet cuffs, 'ebb' fine silver jewelry from Art Clay and a weird category of accessory called flotsam which includes wire and fibre felted together. Very fluffy.
flotsam brooch - dill pickle wannabe in profile
(deep breath in)
(more blue liquid)
... and after some bullying by mr ebb I also make cufflinks.carnelian cufflinks

Can I go now?

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!