Sunday, January 25, 2009

almost valentine's day

Well, it is according to my shipping notes!

sent me a convo to let me know that my hot pinks copper orbtials choker was featured in this gorgeous list of valentine's goodies. thank you. since I don't visit treasury at all these days (and i don't stalk my page views obsessively either) i would have missed this one.

NB: there are other hot pinks coordinating items
in this set and other valentine's day items in my Etsy shop.

On an ArtFire note, I spent a very productive hour yesterday evening listing handmade earwires in
my studio. Whew! Light speed with the one page listing process - there were not bugs, glitches, reloads or anything else to slow me down.
seaglass textured pendant
I also listed this dainty glass pendant in my valentine's shop section. It's scottish sea glass, gathered by me on my last trip back to Aberdour and set in a fine silver bezel. This is the first one I've tried - I adore it and will be preparing more of my collection in a similar setting. It's also a perfect valentine's day present .... or hint!

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!