Thursday, November 27, 2008

ah! if only this were scratch and sniff!

Pictures and very few words this morning. My inbox seems to get progressively fuller as the week goes on even though I've been patting myself on the back for being relatively efficient and productive so far!










Please click on the pics to get more info about the items, all are from sellers taking part in The Tiny Fig's blog giveaway (you know the score by now, blog and leave a comment here).


Meanwhile my desk is covered in silver filings as I polish up a pair of stud earrings ready for soldering later today. I've also got a ring blank waiting for my first piece of art clay soldering on top and I finished another fine silver constellation cuff.

BTW if you're wondering where else (apart from Etsy, Artfire, Dawanda and icraft) you can get your hands on ebb and flo goodies then if you're a local shopper check out The Treasure Room at the Arts Council of New Westminster. I have a few constellation wire crochet cuffs and some sterling wired cufflinks on sale there from December 1st. Work by other local artisans is also on sale there up until December 23rd so it will be a great place to buy those OOAK gifts for your nearest and dearest.



ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!