Sunday, December 02, 2007

... and today's weather is ...

Oh boy! Snow! A welcome shot of winter as it means life is interesting outside (rather than just damp) but at this rate we'll be marooned up on the mountain! Snow is so uplifting. I've put out the bird feeders for the chickadees (who I hope will remember us from last winter) and the boys were out sledging today.I enjoyed a walk to the post office with some parcels. I sold my constellations evening purse yesterday wahoo! blue stripe worn close up Must make more of these wrist warmers to stay toasty (now available on Dawanda!)

I'm feeling a lot better after the last desperate post. Thanks to DH I've got the admin out of the way for now, have packed off the christmas cards and parcels, finished a couple of neccessary craft projects and even had time to get started on some artclay work!

One of the neccessary craft projects was this inverno wire crochet brooch, full of glass and crystal icicles.
inverno brooch

1 comment:

gilfling said...

Oh my goodness that snow is amazing!! You will need those gloves for sure.

I just read your last post and I have to say I really admire you and all that you do!! I feel the same way all the time and I don't even have a child to contend with! I think the fact that you are running your own creative business as well as being a mother is incredible. I am sure it has it's moments - I hope you get some quality time to yourself soon.

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!