Thursday, November 22, 2007

winter wonderland canada treasury


Etsy is many things to many people all over the globe and right now there's a huge wave of confused discontent scooting around following the sun.

But enough of the latest kick in the teeth - some of my ebb jewelry has been included in this wonderful wintry treasury from willowcatstudios, home of the stubby tote series and purveyor of the I Know You Do Not Want To Go Home For The Holidays greetings card!

When I next have a day/lifetime to spare I'll try hanging out in the treasury conjuring up some Etsy community spirit and make a list with all the great Etsians who have included some of my carp in their lists.

... but since I don't have much time at all I think poster sketch tool will have to suffice!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!