Sunday, November 11, 2007

shouting out for an etsy seller

This was in my "latest" from my flickr contacts .... and I just had to blog about it this morning.

These adorable "citrine briolettes and freshwater pearls on handforged and hammered goldfill hoops, AAA briolettes; 7/8 inch diameter hoops" are from one of my favourite Etsy jewelry artisist ms belle , who recently made her first (??? only her first) appearance on the Etsy front page (at last!).

I just adore the combination of the hammered gold with the citrine here, and of course the wire wrapping is incredible.

Of course, I'm feeling slightly smug because I know that a certain pair of
sterling and citrine earrings will be in my stocking for Christmas (thanks husband mine!)

2 comments:

msbelle said...

OMG, I just found this! I never knew you blogged about these and I can't believe I'm just finding this after all this time! Please forgive me for not thanking you properly sooner.

Thank you so much!!

pomomama said...

I'm just so jealous of your wire wrapping skills - awesome!
I haven't done any of these shout out's for a while - must set this straight (and you're welcome, your work is beautiful!)

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!