Tuesday, November 20, 2007

flickr bollocks


flickr bollocks
Originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama
I was looking for another pic in my flickr stream, which I thought an appropriate social comment on the latest Etsy fuck up (or do a forum search for 'gift guide' for some entertaining reading to get you thru the night) to blog with, and thought I had tagged it "bollocks"

Flickr has a search function which works well. This evening the result was nada due to my inappropriate non-use of tags, but the flickr sense of humour and the suggestions to search for (haven't seen 'nads' in such a long time!!) were ample reward for having to manually scroll thru my pics in search of this
says it all!

Thank you flickr for making my evening!

... oh and jolly well done Etsy admin for managing to swamp a lot more sellers with general depression - sleep well and sweet dreams!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!