Thursday, October 18, 2007

introducing the new ebb jewelry line ...



I have had such fun exploring this new medium!


For those of you who are new to this blog, let me explain. I've been trying art clay silver out, and it's fantastic!


My latest endeavour is shown left, a fine silver leaf. For the last few days I've been painting a leaf with the art clay slip paste. Yesterday I fired it, and today incorporated it into a charm pendant.


This ACS stuff continues to amaze me. The clay has picked up every single vein on the leaf faithfully and looks so lifelike.
With the completion of this and the glass cab piece (now named "submersion" cos I just want to dive into the glass) I've updated my website with my new jewelry range.
I'll get round to listing it somewhere sometime so stay tuned (or send me an email ........).
PS: I've got some more leaves on the go for more charm clusters.

1 comment:

Steph said...

ooooh, these new pieces with the art clay are beautiful. I have a little packet of pmc that I do not have the guts to open and play with yet. someday.

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!